1. Rahimi. H. (2014). “Investigation of Geometry and Material Properties Effects on the Performance of Intake Manifold”, M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran. (In Persian)
2. Heywood. J. B. (1987). “Fluid Motion within the Cylinder of Internal Combustion Engines – The 1986 Freeman Scholar Lecture”, Journal of Fluids Engineering, Transactions of the ASME, 109(1), 3-35.
3. Mohammadebrahim. A. (2016). “Investigation of the in-cylinder swirl flow measurement methods and comparison between them in a cylinder head”, The Journal of Engine Research, 42(spring 2016), 51-58.
4. Mohammadebrahim. A., Shafiei. B., & Kazemzadeh Hannani. S. (2012). “Numerical simulation of in-cylinder tumble flow field measurements and comparison to experimental results”, The Journal of Engine Research, 26(spring 2012), 11-19.
5. Li. Y., Liu. S., Shi. S., & Xu. Z. (2000). “Effect of the Swirl Control Valve on the In-Cylinder Air Motion in a Four-Valve SI Engine”, SAE Transactions, Section 4: JOURNAL OF FUELS AND LUBRICANTS, 109(4), 2223-2232.
6. Zhang. K., Chang. Y., Xie. Z., Sun. T., & Chen. F. (2018). “Effect of intake swirl on combustion performance in an unthrottled spark ignition engine”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering, 233(5), 1269-1279.
7. Abdalla. A. N., Bakar. R. A., Tao. H., Ramasamy. D., Kadirgama. K., Fooj. B., Tarlochan. F., & Sivaraos. S. (2020). “Effect of swirl at intake manifold on engine performance using ethanol fuel blend”, Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, 42(1), 73-88.
8. Chang. H. T., Huang. C. W., Lin. K. H., & Hu. W. C. (2013, October 8-10). “Effects of Intake System with Swirl and Tumble Valve on the Combustion in a Small Four Stroke Engine”, 19th Small Engine Technology Conference (SETC), Taipei, Taiwan.
9. Lee. S., Tong. K., Quay. B. D., Zello. J. V., & Santavicca. D. A. (2000). “Effects of Swirl and Tumble on Mixture Preparation During Cold Start of a Gasoline Direct-Injection Engine”, SAE Transactions, Section 3: JOURNAL OF ENGINES, 109(3), 1783-1796.
10. Nagayama. I., Araki. Y., & Iioka. Y. (1977). “Effects of Swirl and Squish on S.I. Engine Combustion and Emission”, SAE Transactions, 86(2), 990-999.
11. Kaplan. M. (2019). “Influence of swirl, tumble and squish flows on combustion characteristics and emissions in internal combustion engine-review”, International Journal of Automotive Engineering and Technologies, 8(2), 83-102.
12. Pulkrabek. W. W. (1997). Engineering Fundamentals of the Internal Combustion engine, Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey 07458.
13. Han. B. H., Suh. J. W., & Kim. W. T. (1991, October 28 - November 1). “Effects of In - Cylinder Swirl on Part Load Performance and Combustion Characteristics in a S.I. Engine”, International Pacific Conference on Automotive Engineering, Seoul, South Korea.
14. Ramesh Kumar. C., Nagarajan. G. (2012). “Investigation of flow during intake stroke of a single cylinder internal combustion engine”, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 7(2), 180-186.
15. Heywood. J. B. (2018). Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals, Second Edition, McGraw Hill, New York.
16. Kang. K. Y., Reitz. R. D. (1999). “The Effect of Intake Valve Alignment on Swirl Generation in a DI Diesel engine”, Experimental thermal and fluid science, 20(2), 94-103.
17. Pipitone. E., Mancuso. U. (2005). “An experimental investigation of two different methods for swirl induction in a multivalve engine”, International Journal of Engine Research, 6(2), 159-170.
18. Ghazikhani. M., Borjian. S. (2004). “Investigation of Swirl Flow on Reducing Soot Formation in Diesel Engines Cylinder by Using Swirl Meter Unit”, International Journal of Industrial Engineering & Production Research (IJIE) (International Journal of Engineering Science), 15(3), 143-155. (In Persian)
19. Xu. H. (2001, March 5-8). “Some Critical Technical Issues on the Steady Flow Testing of Cylinder Heads”, SAE 2001 World Congress, Detroit, Michigan.